egsleeve Runs 100 Miles for Make-A-Wish

2:33 AM

I'm asking you to join me to help support children who have been diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.  I'm running 100 miles December 9 -10 in support of Make-A-Wish AZ and I'm donating myself at $1.00 for every mile I must journey.  

These kids endurance run is much more challenging than anything I will face over 100 miles. Click the "DONATE TO THIS FUNDRAISERbutton at the right or at the bottom of the linked page to donate to Make-A-Wish Az.  Go to Donation Page:  egsleeve Runs 100 miles for Make-A-Wish AZ Click here

The Goal: $6,000.00 in 7 days through a 30 hour 100 mile endurance run - the Daytona 100.  Click the "DONATE TO THIS FUNDRAISERbutton at the right or at the bottom of the linked page to donate to Make-A-Wish AZ

The Donation Sponsorship Request:  I humbly asked that you consider your donation by mile.  $1.00 per mile = $100.00 dollars; $0.75 / $75.00; $0.50 / $50; $0.25 / $25.00, $0.10 / $10.00; $0.05 / $5.00; or $0.01 / $1.00 . Go to Donation Page:  egsleeve Runs 100 miles for Make-A-Wish AZ Click here

The Incentive:  Children!  Do you need more?  Well okay.  I'm going to dye my beard if I meet my fundraising goal! It's for the kids!  Come on hit the "DONATE TO THIS FUNDRAISER" button at the right or at the bottom of the linked page if you want to see me rock a blonde or platinum color beard.


The Make-A-Wish Mission:  Make-A-Wish® Arizona grants the wishes of Arizona children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. 

Make-A-Wish Arizona is the founding Make-A-Wish® chapter, starting in Phoenix in 1980 with one little boy's wish to be a police officer. From these humble beginnings, Make-A-Wish was born. 

Make-A-Wish Arizona grants wishes to children who have been diagnosed by their doctor or medical physician as having a life-threatening medical condition and who are between 2 1/2 - 18 years of age at the time of referral. 

Studies have shown that wishes help children feel stronger, happier, and more willing to battle their illness. 

Click the "DONATE TO THIS FUNDRAISER" button at the right or at the bottom of the linked page to donate to Make-A-Wish Az and help a child's wish come true today.  I know you can do it!

Thanks so very much for your support.  Share this effort with friends and family.  Wish me well by following me on Facebook (Ed Gsleeve) and / or Instagram (@egsleeve365), but more importantly keep the children in your thoughts.  We got 30 hours for the run and 7 days to meet the fundraising goal!
We can do this together.

NOTE:  All donations through this site are provided directly to the Make-A-Wish AZ foundation.  No funds or donations come through my hands.  

Many companies will make a donation match to qualified non-profit organizations, check with your employer to determine if your donation qualifies for any company sponsored employee donation matches.  

Every penny counts.  


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  

Go to Donation Page:  egsleeve Runs 100 miles for Make-A-Wish AZ Click here

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.